Many Blogs are posting on the Good and Bad Predictions this year. However, here is another list as a gist of all the predictions being made online for the social media network on the World Wide Web.
- Social Commerce will be a BIG word this year. People will be investing in setting up online social shops inviting the shopaholics and social bugs online to buy through social commerce.
- Companies will try to determine how best to integrate with the explosion of social gaming.
- Mobile version of the social site is a mandatory aspect of today’s world and if you don’t own an application you need to get updated.
- Marketers will have a more focused market targeting new innovations and capturing the social audience.
- Social Media will be the main stream keeping in mind the biggest platform of buyers and sellers as FACEBOOK followed by capturing their target audience on TWITTER and finally grabbing the attention to the working and profile of the company through LINKEDIN.
- Small business will find a better chance and better place on Social media to compete with the bigger names at low cost bringing in big competition.
- Fifty-four percent of all companies block social media in the workplace. Expect this number to decline as companies start to leverage their employees more and more as media outlets.
- More people will learn they can plug their laptops into their high-definition televisions and watch online content and get rid of their cable television service – and bill. This will only result in the intensification of Net neutrality talks in Washington.
- The trend of marketing dollars moving from traditional media to digital media continues at a rapid pace.
- Social media will have an ever-larger impact in the search engine rankings.
We suppose that these and many more predictions rely on the internet making various promises and predicting the year ahead, However, the above mentioned some tend to be quite unique and stable on the recorded performance of the highly competing social media websites.
Many more online mergers and acquisitions are being predicted to come up. It is being predicte that Twiter and Facebook will be facing more and more competitions. Google ME is supposed to be landing this spring in competition with the other social media spaces. Orkut and Myspace have already lost their positions and nothing much can be expected out of them this year.
What are your points in addition to the Social media predictions?
What more do you think can be the part of the he database on social media predictions? Do share your views and comment on the existing predictions that have been hovering over the World Wide Web.